Evanston, Ill., Aug. 27, 2014 – Along with their university partners, online course platforms Coursera and edX are offering 200+ great courses this fall. UniversitySpot.com provides easy access to thousands of the best online higher-education resources for students, counselors, teachers, parents and lifetime learners, and is pleased to present a refreshingly simple list of the most current course offerings for the fall. Quickly scan through course titles from top U.S. and global universities to find the ones best suited to your interests.
Some of the most popular offerings starting soon include:
• The Science of Happiness (University of California at Berkeley) – Starting Sept 9
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice University) – Starting Sept 15
• Cryptography II (Stanford University) – Starting Sept 15
• Machine Learning (Stanford University) – Starting Sept 22
• An Introduction to Operations Management (University of Pennsylvania) – Starting Sept 29
• Shakespeare: On the Page and in Performance (Wellesley College) – Starting Oct 1
• Game Theory (Stanford University) – Starting Oct 5
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan) – Starting Oct 6
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan) – Starting Oct 6
• Algorithms, Part II (Princeton University) – Starting Oct 31
Published by StartSpot Mediaworks, Inc., UniversitySpot.com is the newest addition to the StartSpot Network, a collection of award-winning information portals designed to make finding the best topical information on the Internet a quick, easy and enjoyable experience. Current sites in the StartSpot Network include LibrarySpot.com , HomeworkSpot.com, GovSpot.com and more. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., StartSpot Mediaworks strives to create exemplary, high-utility best of Web resources that engage, enlighten and inspire. For more information, visit http://www.universityspot.com.
Jennifer Borders, Managing Editor