OAKLAND, Calif., October 10, 2011 - Today Dictionary.com, the leading online and mobile dictionary, announced that they are looking for a few select recruits (college students) to help educate fellow students about their new e-learning product, Word Dynamo. Word Dynamo is an online and mobile learning experience that combines the engagement of gaming with proven study techniques.
Allowing students to take full control of their education with tailored study programs they can access anywhere, anytime, Word Dynamo has features such as: individualized word scores; a personalized home page that allows students to track their learning level and monitor progress; lists and genius kits where students can choose from thousands of word lists or make their own; as well as a Library of Lessons with access to more than 100,000 editorially recommended study guides created by teaching experts.
Dictionary.com is looking for enthusiastic students to help spread the word about Word Dynamo to both fellow students and teachers on campus. The brand ambassadors will support the Dictionary.com marketing and sales teams by assisting with field marketing on campus. In addition to paying each recruit $150 for their time, Dictionary.com is also giving away $7,500 in cash for the highest performing brand ambassadors. Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Develop, execute and participate in campus promotions and marquee events on a weekly basis for 6 weeks, from Oct. 17th- Dec. 2nd, 2011
- Identify key promotion locations to drive Word Dynamo awareness
- Promote to and convert students into registered users of the Word Dynamo product
- Complete a variety of tasks in several settings, including tabling and flyering at events or high traffic areas, various campus buildings, student events, or in the classroom, where allowed
- Educate fellow students and teachers about Dictionary.com products
- Introduce students to the helpful features and benefits of Word Dynamo
- Be the brand by wearing a Word Dynamo T-Shirt during promotions–constantly putting Dictionary.com’s products in the hands (and minds) of the right students and teachers
- Recap events with photos/videos and gather feedback to be communicated back to Marketing Managers
If you have strong organization skills; an outgoing and friendly personality; are responsible, dependable and reliable; have excellent communication skills; and love words or using Dictionary.com, please submit a resume and a cover letter at: hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?nl=1&k=Job&j=omwXVfwu&s=DcomOnsite&z=fIV9Vfwr
Dictionary.com is the leading provider of online and mobile language reference products and services. Dictionary.com, LLC, is an IAC (NASDAQ: IACI) company and includes Dictionary.com, Thesaurus.com, WordDynamo.com and Translator, and serves an average of 50 million unique users worldwide per month (source: 2011 Quantcast data and internal mobile usage data). For more information, please visit content.dictionary.com.