FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. – Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is pleased to announce the “Drive Our Future” contest, aimed at gathering innovative ideas from the public about what the vehicle financing experience of the future should look like. Ideas can be submitted in written form or by uploading a video through November 17, 2014. Additional details about the contest, official rules and how to enter can be found at: http://mbusa.us/DriveOurFuture/.
“Mercedes-Benz Financial Services helps put people in the driver’s seat of Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter and smart vehicles every day,” noted Geoff Robinson, Vice President of Marketing for Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. “But to get behind the wheel of the vehicle of their dreams a future owner has to go through the buying, leasing or financing process. If leasing or financing is the best option, we hope they will choose to do that with us. That’s why it’s our goal to make working with us as simple and efficient as possible, and a great experience.”
A great idea has the potential to win one of three prizes:
- First prize: Mercedes-Benz CLA 24-month Single Pay Lease (value $9,100)
- Second prize: Mercedes-Benz CLA 13-month Single Pay Lease (value $6,300)
- Third prize: Mercedes-Benz Prepaid Visa Card (value $3,000)
The company is looking for the next big idea in one of the following three categories:
- Digital Customer Contact: What should digital customer interactions (e.g. personalized/tailored online finance offers, electronic documents/signatures, electronic communications, etc.) and mobility (e.g. connected car, mobile device coverage, etc.) look like by 2020?
- Dealer Finance Experience: Once the perfect vehicle is selected, what would the ideal financing experience look like?
- Future Services: Mercedes-Benz Financial Services currently offers its customers financial, mobility and insurance services. What other services could the company provide customers to enhance their experiences in the future?
“We are dedicated to creating the best experience for our customers in everything we do,” added Robinson. “It is our goal to be the first-choice provider of financial and mobility services, and we know that in order to exceed our current or future customers’ expectations we have to listen and learn from them. We are excited to do that through this unique contest.”
About Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC
Mercedes‐Benz Financial Services USA LLC, headquartered in Farmington Hills, Mich., with Business Center Operations in Fort Worth, Texas, provides brand‐specific financial products and services for Mercedes‐Benz and smart automotive dealers and their retail customers. In the U.S. trucking industry, it conducts business as Daimler Truck Financial and provides flexible financial products and services for Daimler Trucks North America commercial vehicles branded Freightliner, Western Star, Thomas‐Built Bus and Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc. Mercedes‐Benz Financial Services USA LLC serves as the headquarters for operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil, and has approximately 1,700 employees throughout the Americas. It is a company of the Daimler Financial Services Group, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, which does business in 40 countries and has an employee base of more than 8,000 people worldwide. Daimler Financial Services is o ne of the leading financial services organizations worldwide. For more information, please visit www.mbfs.com/corp or facebook.com/mymbfs.
Media Contact (Note to Editors: Promotional images available upon request)
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services